Wood.
Looks like some chunks are missing from the top.

....JK, very nice design and well executed.

Good photos too.
It looks really great.  

Are you going to use it at home or does it go to a museum or show case somewhere?
(05-14-2019, 01:12 PM)stav Wrote: It looks really great.  

Are you going to use it at home or does it go to a museum or show case somewhere?

Thank you for the kind words.

Came out from behind the computers for a requested commission piece.

For real. It's fun when you can take your time and do things 100% correctly with no pressure.
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

Mighty fine looking table.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(05-14-2019, 10:36 AM)Scoony Wrote: Very nice. How does the top get attached to the cross members?

Better look via cellphone:

Not the whole story, but a perspective dry-fit taken whenever on where I was going.

*Note: On a piece like this, I pre-finish some elements before it goes together for good. Masking tape on the joints, if anyone was wondering.

"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

(04-05-2019, 07:08 PM)janus frey Wrote: Tool? How so? Watchya mean?

If you came up from the basement more you would know what he was asking. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Remember there is basement talk and then there is regular talk.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(05-14-2019, 10:24 AM)janus frey Wrote: Well, here we are then.

I did not know you were a woodworker to.  I will have to take some lessons from you for sure with those pictures.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(05-14-2019, 08:58 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I did not know you were a woodworker to.

Arlin? You know.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

I don't!