Also Sprach Linear Motion (A Router Table Project)
That's a great router setup.  This whole thing is top notch.  I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.
Well I haven't had as much time to work on the Build document this week as I would like, (read that as none until today), so I'm going to have to post the build document in installments starting with what I have had time to complete today. I'll keep updating the PDF document as I make progress and posting updates here so the same URL should work on an ongoing basis. So here it is: Router Table with Rack and Pinion Linear Motion DRO Fence installment #1
"Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle."
Very inventive and clever - thanks for sharing!

Doug
(05-06-2019, 03:39 PM)Tapper Wrote: Very inventive and clever - thanks for sharing!

Doug

Thanks Doug. I hope to get another if not the final installment of the build documentation out in a couple more days. I finished up the materials list, sources and costs, but that will be in the last section after I get through integrating the linear mechanism with the router table build.
What’s a “digial readout”?
VH07V  
(05-09-2019, 02:51 AM)EightFingers Wrote: What’s a “digial readout”?

It's a sleep deprived, not worth the effort to correct days later, also pointed out previously, misspelled variant of digital. Thanks for asking. It's my pleasure to serve. 
Big Grin
I have edited the original video teaser to correct a spelling mistake and to remove the may 5th date. The build document is now done and the link to the PDF is in the original but edited post as well as here: Router Table with Rack and Pinion Parallel Linear Motion DRO Fence.pdf

This has been a labor of love and I hope you all enjoy what I've cobbled together.
Thanks! If I can find room in my crowded shop, I'll build it.
(05-13-2019, 08:03 AM)Hank Knight Wrote: Thanks! If I can find room in my crowded shop, I'll build it.

Score one for team linear motion LOL