Robland x31 Louisville CL, $600
not mine
Sigh

Quote:This machine is a table saw with a sliding table. The jointer has 12 inch capacity that is also a surface planer. The machine has a shaper and a separate mortise table. The equipment has 3 separate motors that are 3 hp each. Single phase 220 volt.

[Image: 00a0a_fFb7EAPJtoK_1200x900.jpg]

https://louisville.craigslist.org/tls/d/...28572.html

I might be able to help if you're not close enough  
Cool

Update: 2 am Fri. They have a potential buyer coming up Saturday. Ads been up just a few hours. Not surprised at that price!
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(05-24-2019, 12:41 AM)Wild Turkey Wrote: not mine
Sigh

[Image: 00a0a_fFb7EAPJtoK_1200x900.jpg]

https://louisville.craigslist.org/tls/d/...28572.html

I might be able to help if you're not close enough  
Cool

Update:  2 am Fri.  They have a potential buyer coming up Saturday.  Ads been up just a few hours.  Not surprised at that price!

Someone's going to get a heck of a deal if it's in as good shape as it looks to be and has space for it.  Moving it might be quite a challenge though.  

John
That is a givaway price.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Wow, great deal!

17 character padding!
Must be sold..................
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(05-24-2019, 01:37 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Someone's going to get a heck of a deal if it's in as good shape as it looks to be and has space for it.  Moving it might be quite a challenge though.  
It will fit in the back of a full-size pickup.

Killer deal for whomever bought it.

-Mark
If I had a signature, this wouldn't be it.
I passed on one local to me about 8 years ago because it was going to be a challenge to move, and I wasn’t sure the floor in my shop would support the weight in that footprint.

The seller said he was having a heck of a time dumping it due to size and weight.

Now if I saw one I’d probably make it work.

Duke