Woodworking Mahines and Wood
All, I put this up on craigslist.  I have to move and cant take it with me.  Will have to start over in my new location.   I am currently in Dearborn, MI.   The maple I bought from a fellow woodnetter and has very nice grain in the crotch area.    All the wood is really dry.   Everything is pick up only first come first served.

[/url][url=https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/tls/d/dearborn-woodworking-machines-moving/6923361152.html]tools
wood
anvil

5” Rigid Jointner.  New blades.  $300
Dewalt 13” planer – new blades and new drive belt - $350

Delta full size lathe.   Dial velocity control.   This lathe has been really good and works perfect.   Will include a 4 jaw chuck with the sale.   $ 600
Craftsman Contractors Saw   $100
Jet Vortex  Dust collector $500

Anvil.  I cant read the makers mark but it looks like it has England on there.   Its probably 200 Lbs.  I am moving and cant take it with me.   These anvils are getting very hard to find.   $600.  

Grinder.  No makers mark but pretty sure it’s a Baldor.  Very fast and powerful.   I have been using it as a buffer and wire brush on the other side.  Priced to sell $45.

Maple slabs and bullet wood for sale.  $400 for the whole bundle.  I have to move and cant take it with me.  The bullet wood from Brazil is almost 18” wide and 8’ long – 2 slabs.   Maple has 7  slabs and has some really nice grain in the crotch area.
I can vouch for him this is gorgeous maple!! Wish I had room I'd buy it all! 
Winkgrin
Yes
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]