How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention
Was this regarding a Delta radial drill press?
(07-01-2019, 03:23 PM)jlanciani Wrote: Was this regarding a Delta radial drill press?

Yes
Eric
I'm guessing it's the same guy that was involved in the router sale that went south and ensuing thread that got deleted.
(07-01-2019, 02:42 PM)meackerman Wrote: do what Cletus said, start a new thread.  Tell your side of the story, name the seller.  Stick to the facts, no name calling. and see where it goes.

This is what I plan to do, after some careful thought.  Thank you!
Eric
(07-01-2019, 04:18 PM)greatscott Wrote: I'm guessing it's the same guy that was involved in the router sale that went south and ensuing thread that got deleted.

Yes, however I have purchased from this seller before, it took almost a month to receive the item.  I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt, I trusted him...
Eric
It looks like "the guy" has only posted when he was selling something.  I had a guy on E-bay once with a similar problem.  I solved the problem when I reminded him what a short drive it was from Ohio to Penn!  I would contact postal authorities and see if you can start an investigation and possibly file charges.

Lonnie
(07-01-2019, 04:31 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: would contact postal authorities and see if you can start an investigation and possibly file charges.

Lonnie

That's what I would suggest also.
The admin's/mods here most likely can't do anything.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-01-2019, 04:40 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: ...The admin's/mods here most likely can't do anything.

The point of posting here is NOT to get the mods to do anything, but rather to warn our fellow members of a predator.
Wood is good. 
(07-01-2019, 04:56 PM)ez-duzit Wrote: The point of posting here is NOT to get the mods to do anything, but rather to warn our fellow members of a predator.

+1
I've bought and sold a lot here over the years. All have been good transactions with good people. I would like to know who to avoid.
Another +1. I definitely want to know who NOT to do business with.