How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention
(07-22-2019, 10:45 AM)gedderdone Wrote: You have definitely given him plenty of room to do the right thing. He doesn't seem to appreciate your kindness.

sure have...pretty sorry to say the least.
Eric
Demand a return of the funds and when you receive the other box then pay it back minus the headache.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-22-2019, 12:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Demand a return of the funds and when you receive the other box then pay it back minus the headache.

At this point I'd say he's deserving of the refund, period, but then he'd have to rely on his ability to get things to him and with his track record thus far, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that'd be a waste of energy.
Guess I better put the BBQ back in the Q....
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Did Eric make wood bench vises commercially?
(07-22-2019, 08:39 PM)hbmcc Wrote: Did Eric make wood bench vises commercially?

I'm not sure exactly what you meant by this statement???
Eric
(07-22-2019, 01:34 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: At this point I'd say he's deserving of the refund, period, but then he'd have to rely on his ability to get things to him and with his track record thus far, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that'd be a waste of energy.

Yes my energy is spent.  I don't expect to see any money nor a second box of drill press parts, its over.  I'm just going to chalk this one up to experience.
Eric
(07-23-2019, 07:59 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Yes my energy is spent.  I don't expect to see any money nor a second box of drill press parts, its over.  I'm just going to chalk this one up to experience.

What’s sad is the OWWM Rucker network could have moved it and everyone involved would have been better off.
(07-23-2019, 08:12 AM)Jonny Rocket Wrote: What’s sad is the OWWM Rucker network could have moved it and everyone involved would have been better off.

True,  but it is somewhat hard to find someone going from Wisconsin to Mississippi or at an ARN Fest Meetup.  I've posted Ruckering requests before to no avail.  It is a good network though.
Eric
(07-23-2019, 09:15 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: True,  but it is somewhat hard to find someone going from Wisconsin to Mississippi or at an ARN Fest Meetup.  I've posted Ruckering requests before to no avail.  It is a good network though.

ArnFest helps as there are people from all over the country but I imagine the seller would have been impossible to locate for a pickup.