bandsaw blade timberwolf or highland ww
Looking to get a 3/8" bs blade for a 14" bs.  To be used only for curves.  Have larger bs for rips and resaw.  I've heard really good reviews about timberwolf and highland ww brand blades.  Which do you guys suggest.  Also what tpi.  I was leaning towards 6 but should I go higher?
I've been pleased with T-wolf, no experience with Highland.
T-wolf will recommend the best blade for your application so you don't have to guess. They also keep track of what you order and what saw it was for. Saves you from having to remember, big brother in a good way.

Ed
Lenox from woodcraftbands.com
(07-03-2019, 08:58 PM)Juss1 Wrote: Looking to get a 3/8" bs blade for a 14" bs.  To be used only for curves.  Have larger bs for rips and resaw.  I've heard really good reviews about timberwolf and highland ww brand blades.  Which do you guys suggest.  Also what tpi.  I was leaning towards 6 but should I go higher?

Those are the same blade from different outlets.
Another Lennox fan.  I get mine from Bandsaw Blades Direct

John
Any blade made from silicon steel. Lower tension,sharper,lasts longer. Plus a carbide tipped blade for re sawing.
Now where is that chisel
Cabinet Monkey - Thanks for the info. Didn't know that

John - I'll give a try as well. thanks
(07-03-2019, 08:58 PM)Juss1 Wrote: Looking to get a 3/8" bs blade for a 14" bs.  To be used only for curves.  Have larger bs for rips and resaw.  I've heard really good reviews about timberwolf and highland ww brand blades.  Which do you guys suggest.  Also what tpi.  I was leaning towards 6 but should I go higher?

(07-04-2019, 04:28 AM)jlanciani Wrote: Lenox from woodcraftbands.com

+1 on Lenox from woodcraftbands.com  Have had both TW and Highland ww and much prefer the Lenox blades.
(07-04-2019, 09:37 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Another Lennox fan.  I get mine from Bandsaw Blades Direct

John

I used both Timberwolf and Highland (woodslicer) blades for years (they are good blades) but since trying a lennox, its a no brainer. Love working with Bandsaw Blades Direct. Super responsive when you need something in a pinch.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)