Shed is leaning
The shed is 9 X 12 the slab is not crack. It is solid. What I need to do is lift the end of the slab and the shed is automatically level again. No need to rack it. It is anchored to the slab. If I just try to lift the shed that means I would have to open the walls all the way around to get at the base 2x4 and and shim under it I believe the easiest way is to lift the slab but what I am afraid of is the open space now under it and having the slab crack. That is why I asked if they pour concrete under the slab when the do lift.
John T.
Having a shed that size lifted will cost more than it's worth. You can try finding a foam jacking service as that may be the cheapest. If it were me I would do what justdraftn said and I have done similar in the past. Dig a hole put a pad down then a bottle jack. Then I filled the gap underneath with grout as it doesn't have aggregate and flows fairly well(now I would use a 2 part foam kit to fill it). I also dug out spots and poured in my own concrete supports. 

That said if it's really a big deal and you don't want to do it yourself look for a foam jacking company. I'm waiting for the foam guys to sell kits for it as it isn't much different than the two part kits already available,
How much is the foundation out of level and in what distance?
My office slab is similar and leaning a bit and I gave a lot of thought about using jacks.
What keeps it from cracking might be equal ground pressure over the entire slab and if I use jacks, I would maybe need to place a jack every 18" or so and jack it up evenly, so the weight isn't on one jack too much more than another. Trying to slip material under the slab would be hard to do and have it again, even. I'm not a slab engineer, so I don't know for sure about any of this. I do know I only have this problem in the hot summer when we get little rain and running a hose on that side lifts it fairly well.