Just to let everyone know Vince interviewed me
That Woodsmith Magazine is going to publish something about me and the vets in their coming article for veterans day.

When I know more I will let you know.
Smile

I hope he does my shout out about how everyone here has helped me so much.

So buy a copy and see ME. 
Yes

Thank You for helping so much over the years!!!!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-12-2019, 02:20 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: That Woodsmith Magazine is going to publish something about me and the vets in their coming article for veterans day.

Smile

Yes

Very 
Cool  

Looking forward to seeing you in the article!
Don't forget about the little people like us when you become a famous woodworker
Smile
Great news Arlin.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
(07-12-2019, 02:20 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: That Woodsmith Magazine is going to publish something about me and the vets in their coming article for veterans day.

Smile

Yes

Congrats Arlin!!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Well deserved Arlin!!!!

Cool
Cool
Cool
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
(07-12-2019, 03:09 PM)paulJohnstoneJr Wrote: Don't forget about the little people like us when you become a famous woodworker
Smile

US is me and you and always will be.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Smile

Yes

Cool
Cool
Cool

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Congrats to you, Arlin.  You are an overcomer and despite your situation, you've always maintained a can-do attitude, as well as wanting to help others.  I'll never forget when you joined WoodNet.  I hope the article highlights your work and helps you to raise more funds to help the vets.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Very cool, Arlin.  Congratulations.