Delta 2 hp 50-761 dust collector - PRICE LOWERED
SOLD

I bought this used dust collector for a new wood shop, but in designing the dust collection system, and partly based on excellent advise from members of this forum, it may not have enough power for the length of duct runs in the shop. Rather than take a chance that the Delta is underpowered, I obtained a bigger 3 hp machine and am selling the Delta. It's in very good shape. It comes with a full set of filtration bags and chip collection bags. I'm asking $500 but will consider any reasonable offer. The machine is in my garage, where I don't have 220 power, so it can't be tested here, but I could deliver to your shop for testing. I'm in Byfield, MA, and would deliver anywhere north of Boston, in southeast NH, or southern Maine up to the Portland area.

Attached Files Image(s)

How much for the Dunkins' sign?   
Smile
Dumber than I appear
(07-15-2019, 09:35 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: How much for the Dunkins' sign?   
Smile

HA! Funny you ask.  FB Marketplace rejected my ad, and I don't know why, but I wonder if it's because their image analysis software detected the trademark symbol.