SOLD ... Small Waxed Canvas Tool Roll
Hello All .... I have one of these small tool rolls left. Good for small items .... these are leather tools for reference .... wood carving tools, small woodworking cutting tools etc. would fit nicely. Waxed canvas/leather. PM questions .... $25 shipped.

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-29-2019, 10:18 PM)Yotie Wrote: Hello All .... I have one of these small tool rolls left. Good for small items .... these are leather tools for reference .... wood carving tools, small woodworking  cutting tools etc. would fit nicely.  Waxed canvas/leather. PM questions .... $25 shipped.

I’ll take it-PM sent.
The tool roll arrived today and it is nice! This size is just perfect for holding the spare blades, fence, and sharpening jig for the Veritas Large Router Plane. I now have two of Yotie’s tool rolls and they are both top notch in quality of materials and construction. Highly recommend his work.

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-02-2019, 01:19 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: The tool roll arrived today and it is nice! This size is just perfect for holding the spare blades, fence, and sharpening jig for the Veritas Large Router Plane. I now have two of Yotie’s tool rolls and they are both top notch in quality of materials and construction. Highly recommend his work.

I have an apron and two tool rolls. Great quality and great guy to deal with.
I have Yotie tool roll that I keep my rasps in. Keeps them well protected. Now I am thinking that one for all the cutters for a Stanley #50 would be cool.
Thank you all! I’m glad you’re happy with your tool rolls.
I love mine as well. Yotie, I’d take another one for my rasps if you have another full size one. It would house a Nicholson 49/50 for starters. Let me know if you need measurements.

Sure thing. PM me some measurements .... overall length of rasps, width of handle (if any), and # of pockets you’d like. We will then go from there.