Yankee brace and Irwin auger bits FS
This is a 10" Stanley Yankee 2101A brace and 13 Irwin single-twist auger bits.
The brace was made by Stanley after they acquired North Brothers. It is marked "BELL SYSTEM", and had the infamous "green goo" lubrication inside. However, I cleaned and re-lubricated the rachet mechanism, and it now works as it should. It is in good shape, with almost all the nickle plating, and most of the original finish on the wood.
The bits are all single twist bits,made by Irwin. They are all in good shape, with good lead screws and spurs. They range in size from no. 4 (1/4") to no.16 (1"). The spurs on the no. 11 (11/16") are a little short, but the bit is sharp and bores a clean hole. All of the bits are in good shape, but most need sharpening.Part of the original box for the smaller bits is included.
Here are the pictures:
[Image: OGwskz1.jpg]
[Image: K1qc2SK.jpg]

[Image: oGOtoSx.jpg]

[Image: Y4COF52.jpg]
[Image: LOwohfl.jpg]
I'm asking $85.00, plus shipping. It will fit into  Medium Flat Rate box.
I can take a check, money order or Paypal.
Thanks,
Rick
Very nice deal for someone.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent.
Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."