SOLD OUT! Big Brass Post Office Box Doors - Perfect for Piggy Banks
REDUCED Big Brass Post Office Box Doors - Perfect for Piggy Banks

I have sixteen (16) vintage Salsbury brand Grecian-style brass P.O. Box doors for sale.

Eight (8) come with a working key and eight (8) do not have a key.  For those without a key, the lock number is stamped on the back and it is easy to order a replacement key.

These are bigger than usual at 5-1/2" wide and 6-1/4" tall.  Overall condition is good with some blemishes as should be expected.  The glass is intact on all of them.

Price is...

$20 $15 per Door with Key (All 8 Sold)
$15 $10 per Door w/out Key (All 8 Sold)

Buy one or more.

Plus Shipping - Please include your zipcode for a quote.

Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

You did better with getting those than I did.  I picked this up and getting the doors to open seems to require a part that isn't there.  Oh the thing is heavy too

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Those are big :-)
Will make a nice keepsake

dlbirks
Prices reduced - inventory updated. Thanks!