WANT TO BUY: Eccentric Toolworks Dovetail Saw
Looking for one of Andrew Lunn's Eccentric Toolworks dovetail saws.  If you are looking to sell, PM me. Thanks
(08-28-2019, 08:01 AM)Philip1231 Wrote: Looking for one of Andrew Lunn's Eccentric Toolworks dovetail saws.  If you are looking to sell, PM me. Thanks

Good luck. I have actually only seen one of Andrew's saws. Seem to be hard to find.
BontzSawWorks.net
I figured it doesn't hurt to ask: I suspect that like so many nice tools, there is at least one sitting unused, perhaps in the original shippng box, collecting dust somewhere that I could certainly put to good use (part of my personal mission to save unused premium tools from the awful fate of being neglected by their owner)
Smirk

(08-28-2019, 12:51 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Good luck. I have actually only seen one of Andrew's saws. Seem to be hard to find.
Still looking...........................