Millers Falls Router Plane To Keep or Not To Keep
Interesting that Stanley wall hanger has the iron.  I have found it's pretty common for router planes to be missing any irons.  I bought one without irons and got a set from LV.

OTOH, the wall hanger is missing the knobs. Maybe they thought the smaller knobs looked nicer? I would pass, especially at $40.
It is also missing that wheel it uses to adjust the depth settings.   BTW: Iwent by the display about a week or so ago.....still hanging there.  
Raised

lets see, 2 knobs + bolts.....and that little wheel.....and the rest of the cutters, and other missing parts....quickly adds up..
Uhoh ..too rich for me..
No

In the 100 block of West Columbus Ave. in Bellefontaine, OH.....first room past the checkout counter to the right....will be on the lefthand wall...about chin high.   $32.50+ Tax.....Antique mall.   There is another store the next block to the west...has a Basement area called "Junk Rescue".....might be worth the trip ?
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(09-10-2019, 10:26 AM)rwe2156 Wrote: BTW, thought I would mention I'm not totally happy with the LV router plane. I have trouble with the lock screw getting loose.  Co-incidentally, I have the same issue with their wheel marking gauge.

Had to do over, I would buy a Lie Nielsen.

I seem to remember getting a retrofit lock screw from LV a while back, hard to remember however and I can't swear by it....  give LV technical a call or email and ask them.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis