Woodcarver show this weekend - Nov 9&10 - Sharonville, Ohio (Cincinnati north)
Not a member but thought I would pass along that the annual woodcarvers show put on by the Cincinnati Carvers Guild is this weekend - November 9 & 10 - at the CLARION HOTEL, 3855 Hauck Rd., Sharonville (Cincinnati north suburb), Ohio 45241 - off I-275.

-wood2woodknot

(11-07-2019, 04:06 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: Not a member but thought I would pass along that the annual woodcarvers show put on by the Cincinnati Carvers Guild is this weekend - November 9 & 10 - at the CLARION HOTEL, 3855 Hauck Rd., Sharonville (Cincinnati north suburb), Ohio 45241 - off I-275.

-wood2woodknot

Lived in Sharonville as a kid in the 60s, at the edge of Sharonville State Park.  Mom moved back to FL in less than a year. 
Smile
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
So sad. We miss you. That place down south thins your blood out too much. Having rain then snow tomorrow - maybe 2-3 inches. You're welcome to come and enjoy the slush.

I liked the area, boy scouts, hop the back fence to play in the woods of the state park, nice area back then.
I was about eight... So I didn't have much input in the move.  
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.