Lie-Nielsen No. 8 Jointer Plane: SOLD
Yes, it is a mystery. Not a problem: I have room for this plane in my plane drawer!

(11-29-2019, 01:17 PM)med-one Wrote: Wow, What a tough crowd. Maybe it's the time of year that's make's it harder to sell.
I do wish someone would buy this so I can sleep at night.
I am sure you would sleep a lot better with this beast sitting on your bench!
Winkgrin

(11-29-2019, 07:28 PM)Shopdude Wrote: I do wish someone would buy this so I can sleep at night.
(11-29-2019, 09:38 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: I am sure you would sleep a lot better with this beast sitting on your bench!
Winkgrin
The only reason I haven't bought this is because I already own one.  But Phil is a great person to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to conduct business with him again.  

Earl
Earl: Thanks much for the kinds words! Phil

(11-30-2019, 12:24 AM)thomaskila Wrote: The only reason I haven't bought this is because I already own one.  But Phil is a great person to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate to conduct business with him again.  

Earl
Due to overwhelming demand, I am continuing the Black Friday Special deal through Cyber Monday
Big Grin
Sold, eh? I bet it was that Black Friday special that made the difference!! :-)
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Ha: everyone loves a freebie! And this buyer recognized a good deal when he saw one (like some of us do
Wink )

(12-03-2019, 11:31 AM)Admiral Wrote: Sold, eh?  I bet it was that Black Friday special that made the difference!!  :-)
Thank goodness. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.