FS: Delta 24 Scroll Saw Parts
I have finally gathered up all remaining parts/pieces related to 3 scroll saw refurbs I recently completed. I am offering them up for sale before I pack them away for posterity. All prices are "plus shipping". Reasonable offers are welcome - parts are located in Winston Salem NC. Additional pictures can be provided if desired.

1. Rubber feet - all are in rough condition but still useable I think. $1.00 each or buy them all for $5.00
3. Gasket for oil reservoir cover - $3.00 - will be included with reservoir cover below (Item 14)
4. Base oil fill cover - $5.00)
7. Upper plunger square tube with phenolic washer - $12.00
8. Phenolic washer for square upper plunger tube - $5.00
9. Lower blade chuck complete with jaws - $20.00
10. Lower blade chuck - plain jaw missing - $15.00
11. New style drive shaft assembly with blower - no springs in blower housing - $30.00
12. New Style trunnion/lower plunger assembly - $30.00
13. Upper blade guide assembly - $25.00
14. Oil reservoir cover w/bolts - $15.00

Feel free to make offers

Rick

I know this post is almost 2 years old, but I am hoping and wondering if you still have the #12 New Style trunnion/lower plunger assembly. I recently bought a 24" delta scroll saw and the upper hole of the lower plunger is more oblong than round. It seems to be working fine for now, but over time I expect that the screw will come loose and cause issues or become inoperable.

Thank you for your time and help.
Padraic
(07-10-2021, 08:50 PM)poshea Wrote: I know this post is almost 2 years old, but I am hoping and wondering if you still have the #12 New Style trunnion/lower plunger assembly. I recently bought a 24" delta scroll saw and the upper hole of the lower plunger is more oblong than round. It seems to be working fine for now, but over time I expect that the screw will come loose and cause issues or become inoperable.

Thank you for your time and help.
Padraic

Sorry for the delay - unfortunately thattttttttt part (#12) has been sold

Thanks
Rick
Rick