I need some cutting help
OK I think I get it now.

I zero it out on the bed of the TS and then make sure the blade is vertical and then 0 it out and go to 30* correct?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-18-2019, 10:02 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: OK I think I get it now.

I zero it out on the bed of the TS and then make sure the blade is vertical and then 0 it out and go to 30* correct?

30° from vertical, yes. If your table saw can't do that, you need to get a proper table saw.
(12-18-2019, 10:02 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: OK I think I get it now.

Yes.
(12-18-2019, 05:09 PM)MidwestMan Wrote: Yes.

Now that I understand what everyone was saying I will try it out tomorrow.

You guys have to remember I do have brain damage from the bombing and either it takes me awhile to understand or I have to get them to say it in simpler terms.

All I can say is I am way better then when I first got here.  I might have tried a lot of peoples patience in asking them to explain what they were talking about in very easy terms.  So glad they did to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Arlin. First thank you for your service. I would hope everyone on this site would understand that. If they don't then the h&^%$ with them. You recieved your injury while serving this country. Everyone should thank you for your sacrifice.
(12-18-2019, 11:09 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: You guys have to remember I do have brain damage from the ....

Yep... that's why I kept responding. I knew the light bulb would go on sooner or later. Sometimes I don't understand something that everyone else seems to comprehend, it happens to all of us, with or without something severe happening to us.
How did the angled cuts go for you Arlin? Any project pics you care to share?
Don't lay the board down flat stand it on the edge ( the thickness of the board down on the table) to get 60 degrees on a table saw.just be careful not to wobble I've seen where people have extend ed there fence to 12" tall or more, do this w/ ply and double sided tape. hope this helps.  This is how I cut anything sharper than 45 degrees on a table saw.
Sorry Guys I forgot my password a few weeks ago and had to wait to get a new one and Barnowl did it today.

I have not done anything in the shop since we last talked.  I will let everyone know when I do with some pics when I borrow my daughters camera.