books and dvd's for sale
for sale are some books and 2 dvd's. all books are in excellent - mint condition , the 2 dvd's are new and still in plastic wrap. all prices are plus shipping. i will combine shipping on multiple items. 

1. the tool box book. ( hard cover with dust cover ) ....... $15. plus  media mail ** SOLD PP **
2. workbenches , design and theory ( hard cover ).........  $15. plus media mail ** SOLD PP **
3. the wood book,  ( encyclopedia of color plates of wood species )( hard cover )... $10.plus media mail ** SOLD PP **
4. turning boxes DVD  ( new in plastic wrap )....... $8 plus media mail
5. turning projects DVD ( new in plastic wrap )....  $8 plus media mail

[Image: Deb-Putman1-3.jpg]
I'd like the toolbox book. Pm on the way.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(12-21-2019, 06:18 PM)alanealane Wrote: I'd like the toolbox book. Pm on the way.

thanks for all the inquiries, all 3 books are ** SOLD **  pending payment. DVD'd are still available. thomas