Scribe moulding
I have 3/4" x 1/4" stained scribe molding for the kitchen cabinets. Used to cover gap between cabinet and wall/ceiling.
I thought Iwould use the pin nailer because of the fact that you can't see the hole, but will they hold? I have the glue covered version of the nails 23ga 3/4".
What do you folks use?
Saratoga, NY
(01-05-2020, 12:37 PM)RJT123 Wrote: I have 3/4" x 1/4" stained scribe molding for the kitchen cabinets. Used to cover gap between cabinet and wall/ceiling.
I thought Iwould use the pin nailer because of the fact that you can't see the hole, but will they hold? I have the glue covered version of the nails 23ga 3/4".
What do you folks use?

Yes, they hold quite well as a matter of fact. And since they have tiny heads that don't really show, you can use more than you might if using a larger gauge nail/pin.
Pin nails have amazing holding strength for being so tiny.  I think you'll be pleased with how well they work for your application.    

John
Well then, I will give it a try tonight.
Thanx.
Saratoga, NY
I always used 18ga, which is hard to see in stained wood.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020