Delta contractor table saw - Spartanburg, SC
Selling my dad’s contractor saw. I’d keep it for myself, but I already have one. Comes with fence, miter gage, and guard. $150. Runs great, only apology is there is a little overspray of black spray paint on the front of it, as seen in the pics. Also included is the mobile base. Pickup only in Spartanburg, SC. See link below for pics.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/23475237@N04/2zc7rd
Ok, I know people are reading this post. Is my price out of line or am I missing something?
(01-07-2020, 07:19 PM)gtrboy77 Wrote: Ok, I know people are reading this post.  Is my price out of line or am I missing something?

So...I am in Charlotte and I routinely see saws in much better condition at your price. IMHO you are over priced. A year ago I bought a Delta like yours for $100. 

Take that FWIW. ...just an opinion.  Your saw and you set the price.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
The Delta contractors are great saws. Problem is that these saws were built solid and have outlived both changes in technology and people's general interest in them. I bought a brand new Delta 36-670 in the early 2000s for $350 when Lowes realized people weren't buying them anymore. The low end of the table saw market is full of $100 direct drive saws like what Skill puts out, and the middle market is dominated by the very strong Dewalt 745 and 7491 series, as well as the Bosch 4100 contractor. These saws can be bought at the big box stores for $3-500. Consequently, it's a buyer's market for these older saws, and at your price point, you'd need someone who knows exactly what you have, really wants it, and is willing to drive to Spartansburg to pick it up. Most folks on Craigslist are going to look at it as another junky old saw like the one grandpa owned. Woodnet is probably the place to find an informed buyer who can appreciate what it is, but unfortunately, said buyer knows what else is available in old machinery market really well. You're getting a lot of views because we have a general interest in old machinery, but any takers for your price and condition.

I get that it is frustrating because you know it is a well built saw. But it is only worth what the market will pay for it, and that is probably around $100. If misery makes for company, it's a lot worse for the Unisaw guys, with really solid old saws selling for 1/5 or less of their original purchase price.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
Johnny ego is making a very very valid point. I had a saw exactly like yours and it took me forever to offload it. I think I finally let it got for around $100. I am in Summerville, SC and I've found that the market for "vintage" machines isnt as strong as other markets. Good luck and hopefully you get what your asking or close to it and that ut goes to a good home.
"Selling my dad’s contractor saw. I’d keep it for myself, but I already have one."

If you can't get the price you want, maybe use your dad's saw as a dedicated combo dado/rabbet saw and table extension. Keep the dado blade retracted when not in use and it's just a table extension.
+1 that's a good suggestion
Dang, you guys all make valid points. I think it’s a bummer that I won’t really get what I want out of it, because it is a very solid-built saw. I’ve thought about keeping it but I’ve already got so much other stuff in my shop. I’m lowering the price to. $150 and and if I get no takers, I guess I’ll keep it.
I think I paid $350 for my old delta a while back. It has cast iron wings, a jet biesemeyer clone fence, a router with insert, and a case with bits and stuff. I might've paid $200 for what you have depending on market conditions. You might try $200 first before going all the way to $150. Some areas the classifieds are just dead as a doornail, so you might get someone who's only other option is $300-$600 at a big box store.
What is the HP rating of the motor?  Induction motor or universal motor?  Model Number?  All this is information a potential buyer would want to know before making an inquiry.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill