Wanted: 90* geared motor NOVA/DC/B-more area
I need a geared motor, 1/4 to 1/2 horse, 60-70 rpm output. 110 or 220
Semper fi,
Brad

Ck Ebay for industrial used.
I needed a 60rpm 110v and found a like new ($600.00) for $80.00 shipped that is 3phase. They included a capacitor to drop it to single phase.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I might have one. I'll check tonight. 120v
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

STwood--

I've searched eBay but get lost in the listings. There are just *so* many options. I get overwhelmed. Any advice on narrowing it down?

Thanks, Snipe.
Semper fi,
Brad

This motor is in a heavy duty powered canopy. Fwd and Rev wiring. I've never actually even seen the motor itself. The canopy and motor are inside a 12 ft diamond plate aluminum box I used to carry on top of my work van. I knew the guy who designed them and he never cheaped out on anything. I intended to use the motor someday for a drum sander feeder which I'll probably never build. No room. I didn't use it and finally took it off the van a year or so ago. It should work fine. You'll pribably have to figure out the wiring. I cut the cord. Still have the switch box for it I think.

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Is the chopper done?

... Kizar Sosay

The chopper runs, but with the new baby this summer, it got pushed aside and I'm waiting on warmer weather to get on it again!
Semper fi,
Brad

Choppers are cool. Babies are cooler.

... Kizar Sosay

I'm inclined to agree.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

(01-14-2020, 10:34 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: STwood--

I've searched eBay but get lost in the listings.  There are just *so* many options.  I get overwhelmed.  Any advice on narrowing it down?

Thanks, Snipe.

I'll look around a bit.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020