Downdraft Table?
Am in the process of making a downdraft table and have a few questions. Table will be approx. 24"x 48". Am wondering about what size and spacing of holes, any suggestions?
I have seen, and used, 1/4" th. masonite pegboard for the surface...approx 3/16"-->1/4" diameter holes on 1" grid...
(01-15-2020, 11:21 AM)Stamper Wrote: Am in the process of making a downdraft table and have a few questions. Table will be approx. 24"x 48". Am wondering about what size and spacing of holes, any suggestions?

Based on the dimensions in the Grizzly T10699 - Downdraft Table Kit "Each panel measures 6-3/4" W x 16-1/2" L" and there are 4 holes within the 6-3/4 width I would guess the hole width is somewhere between 3/4 and 7/8  It looks like the edges on these panels are approximately half the width of the space between the holes. Doing the math it looks like the holes are 7/8 and the spaces are 13/16 but it could be vice versa. If it were me I'd just buy these panels and build the downdraft box around them.

[Image: t10699-b349e33fd332fa6d5d4132899624ef99.jpg]
"Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle."