Duamond sharpener from HF
Anybody have any experience with thr HF quad diamond sharpener?
 It has  four grits.  300, 400, 600. end 800,.. Always leary of HF stuff but every once in a while you can find a decent product.  Am going ti us to sharpen my chisels.,,Thanjk for any input.
Have you considered those 4" to 12" diamond lap discs on the auction site and the 2-day shipping site? Timberwolf was praising the 6" discs. They seem like a steal for the amount of continuous diamond coverage you get. The 6 and 8 inch discs are around $10 or less per, and like I said you can get them as large as 12." Actually, I just saw some as large as 16, but the cost was getting up there. The price for the 6" discs when I was looking the other day was like $10, but I see them on the auction site for just over $5. Had to poke around different sellers to find all the grits in stock as many were just out of the lower grits. It's all Chinese cheap stuff, but if you were considering Harbor Freight, can't be much to lose other than the wait for shipping.
(02-06-2020, 04:54 PM)weelis Wrote: Anybody have any experience with thr HF quad diamond sharpener?
 It has  four grits.  300, 400, 600. end 800,.. Always leary of HF stuff but every once in a while you can find a decent product.  Am going ti us to sharpen my chisels.,,Thanjk for any input.

I have mine next to the lathe and use it all the time to finish my skew chisels.  Been using it for that for several years and just recently bought a second one. I'm happy with the results, YMMV.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.