holbren tools
whats going on with holbren tools?  I ordered the byrd shelix head for my 735 dewalt  four weeks ago and have called them four times now and  no one will talk to me.
(02-11-2020, 08:31 AM)Robert Wilson Wrote: whats going on with holbren tools?  I ordered the byrd shelix head for my 735 dewalt  four weeks ago and have called them four times now and  no one will talk to me.

I ordered parts online for my Powermatic jointer from them last Monday, made a change to the order the following morning by e-mail, had my parts by Friday.
Strange. He’s always been very responsive.
-Marc

(02-11-2020, 08:31 AM)Robert Wilson Wrote: whats going on with holbren tools?  I ordered the byrd shelix head for my 735 dewalt  four weeks ago and have called them four times now and  no one will talk to me.

I guess 16 to 18 months ago I was trying to do the same thing; there was some crazy glitch (most likely operator error) so I tried to call several times and sent a few emails.  Cannot remember now all the odd circumstances that collided in that week, but Bryan was out of the country.  When he returned, I got a call on Friday, placed my order, and the head was delivered the next Monday.

Yes I was frustrated, but the folks here on WN assured me "it will work out", it did.  Four weeks is a long time not to get any feed back.  Hang in there and good luck.  Bryan is a good guy in my experience.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I’m not sure I understand what you mean by “no one will talk to me”. Are you saying that they answer the phone and then refused to supply you information?
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

no, then they answer the phone  I was told  some one would call me back  this never happen,  I dont know if i should reorder or what, i dont want too in up two orders