Jet DC Remote
The Jet Dust Collector remote usually turns on the DC but almost never turns it off.

Anyone got a suggestion?  Of course changing battery did not help.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(02-18-2020, 06:13 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: The Jet Dust Collector remote usually turns on the DC but almost never turns it off.

Anyone got a suggestion?  Of course changing battery did not help.

Ulitech remote control and receivers will work for you. Plug receiver in outlet, plug DC into receiver. Push button for on or off. 
I bought two sets at Lowe's for about $20.00 each if I recall. Each set has 3 receivers and one remote. In the shop I have one receiver on a lamp receptacle that is hard to reach, the others are plugged into a jointer and a DC.  I tried to find them again for you, Lowe's website for my store has them $4.99 each. Great, I wanted to order 2 more sets, not that I needed them but at that price I couldn't help myself.
Found out that my store doesn't carry them and I had to order online, which I tried. Message, out of stock.
These work very well. Besides the shop my wife has outdoor Christmas Lights plugged in to the receivers. The remote works right thru the walls or front door. No more freezing her butt off to turnoff the lights. Try your local Lowe's store, or Amazon.
Type, Ulitech 3 receiver remote controlled outlets.
mike