AAW seems to be ramping up emails quite a bit
...almost to the point of being annoying. I liked it a lot better a few months ago when I wasn’t getting so many. These emails are repeating a lot of the same thing over and over with not a lot new.
I hate to unsubscribe, but I really don’t want to get so many.
VH07V  
Just flag it as spam. With GMAIL, the messages will stay in the spam folder for a month, then get deleted. So if once a week you feel like digging through all the nigerian prince scams and those other emails, they'll still be there, or get deleted automatically if you ignore them.

Right now my spam folder is filled auto parts ads and with Lumberjocks notifiers from Ted's Woodworking spam accounts sending me PMs every few days.
I get 4 or 5 a week.  Most I save due to something I like or a picture I want to try and make.  The other one I delete.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Well I got 4 today.  Two I deleted and two I kept for future reference.  I can not afford membership anymore and I do get tired of getting a notice to do so and win a prize which I never won even when I was a member for 8 years.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.