SOLD: Stanley #4 Plane Type 19 - REAL NICE
c1948-1961.  Needs just a very light cleaning.  The nicest one I've found out of the box.

$75 plus ship, USA only, Paypal.

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-07-2020, 11:19 AM)JPRI Wrote: c1948-1961.  Needs just a very light cleaning.  The nicest one I've found out of the box.

$75 plus ship, USA only, Paypal.

I Am very interested in this but cant find your zip code anywhere to estimate shipping, Please let me know where you are and estimated weight. Thanks, Steve
(03-11-2020, 01:05 PM)StephenR Wrote: I Am very interested in this but cant find your zip code anywhere to estimate shipping, Please let me know where you are and estimated weight. Thanks, Steve

RI 02891...just under 5 LB, and I have all the USPS boxes, incl flat rate and regional...check your PM
Sent a pm I’m waiting on a mailing address to send payment to. Thanks
(03-14-2020, 09:42 AM)StephenR Wrote: Sent a pm I’m waiting on a mailing address to send payment to. Thanks

that's weird...I responded 2 days ago, but checked sent and it never went thru...I just responded again on PM
Money Order Sent. Thanks
I purchased this plane and it was a nice plane and described exactly. Grey guy to deal with. Thanks
Steve...Glad it arrived safe and sound. Enjoy...John