PSA
Just a "heads up" on a Father's Day Sale for friend and a friend of this board.

Doug

Czech Edge Hand Tool
Thanks Doug!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(06-20-2020, 12:00 PM)shoottmx Wrote: Thanks Doug!

g

You're welcome! 
Smile

Doug
Is the "Save30" code for the carbide burnished working for y'all? It's giving me an invalid code error on checkout, so the price is unchanged.
(06-20-2020, 01:01 PM)Tapper Wrote: You're welcome! 
Smile

Doug

Thank you very much for calling that to our attention! The problem has been fixed as far as I know! 

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

I picked up a Kerf Kadet years ago at WIA in Valley Forge. Became my primary marking knife. Stored it in an open box, on a shelf behind my bench. Then we had a hurricane and my shop leaked. Didn’t realize that the box filled with water until the damage was done. Blade pitted and the finish on the wood ruined. Salvaged it enough to make it useable again, but not as pretty as it once was.

Sale made me check out the webpage. While I don’t need the sales items, I really like some of the newer options offered on the marking knives, since I purchased mine. Looks like a possible upgrade in the future.
John
(06-21-2020, 07:01 AM)jstraw Wrote: I picked up a Kerf Kadet years ago at WIA in Valley Forge.  Became my primary marking knife.   Stored it in an open box, on a shelf behind my bench.  Then we had a hurricane and my shop leaked.  Didn’t realize that the box filled with water until the damage was done.  Blade pitted and the finish on the wood ruined.  Salvaged it enough to make it useable again, but not as pretty as it once was.

Sale made me check out the webpage.  While I don’t need the sales items, I really like some of the newer options offered on the marking knives, since I purchased mine.  Looks like a possible upgrade in the future.

Whoa! Valley Forge! Was that like 2010 maybe?  

Sorry to read of your Kerf Kadet's semi-demise.... I can PM you our admin address and you may return it. We'll see what we can do for you.  
Yes 

Cheers, Bob
Czeck Edge Hand Tool
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA

(06-20-2020, 07:35 PM)Bob Zajicek Wrote: Thank you very much for calling that to our attention! The problem has been fixed as far as I know! 

Cheers, Bob

I may be doing it wrong but I have a "Scaper Burnisher Solid Carbide" in cart but get this error when I try to check out: "Enter a valid discount code" - which is different from yesterday when it said it didn't apply.  No biggie and thanks for the festivity either way!
(06-21-2020, 06:14 PM)mynamenumber Wrote: I may be doing it wrong but I have a "Scaper Burnisher Solid Carbide" in cart but get this error when I try to check out: "Enter a valid discount code" - which is different from yesterday when it said it didn't apply.  No biggie and thanks for the festivity either way!

Thank you! You were OK, but the end time was set for 11:59 AM instead of PM. I reset it and added good through Monday 6/22 at midnight. If you read this after the expiration, send me an email (not a PM) before you make a purchase  and I'll give you the discount. 

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA

(06-21-2020, 09:06 PM)Bob Zajicek Wrote: Thank you! You were OK, but the end time was set for 11:59 AM instead of PM. I reset it and added good through Monday 6/22 at midnight. If you read this after the expiration, send me an email (not a PM) before you make a purchase  and I'll give you the discount. 

Cheers, Bob

Thanks for the reply here, Bob.  Order went through fine, thanks again for the promotion, and also for this great video on how best to use the tool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpuYcl3e-ic

I look forward to trying this approach soon, as my scraper-edge-game has needed serious changes for years now.