Thank you for your Dad's Day Sale Support!
We are extending the site wide free domestic shipping thru this Tuesday 6/30/20. 
Yes 

Also, the Czeck Edge Hand Tool Kits now feature closed end production ferrules. These will allow you to create a very professional looking result for your tools! No more ring ferrules! All kits will remain at their regular price thru 7/15/2020. Or until I get around to price changes, new photos, product desctription updates, etc.. (Ugh.) 

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

(06-27-2020, 08:28 AM)Bob Zajicek Wrote: We are extending the site wide free domestic shipping thru this Tuesday 6/30/20. 
Yes 

Also, the Czeck Edge Hand Tool Kits now feature closed end production ferrules. These will allow you to create a very professional looking result for your tools! No more ring ferrules! All kits will remain at their regular price thru 7/15/2020. Or until I get around to price changes, new photos, product desctription updates, etc.. (Ugh.) 

Cheers, Bob

Watch this space... tomorrow being June 30, I just realized the 4th of July is something like five days away. A lot of 4th of July celebrations have been cancelled and I thought we here at Woodnet should have something to celebrate anyhow. So, this Saturday and Sunday, Czeck Edge is going to have a sale on two of our most popular CARBIDE TOOLS... and one isn't the burnisher! 
Laugh  Free domestic shipping site wide, will also be available! Stay tuned! 
Smile

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

(06-29-2020, 08:24 PM)Bob Zajicek Wrote: Watch this space... tomorrow being June 30, I just realized the 4th of July is something like five days away. A lot of 4th of July celebrations have been cancelled and I thought we here at Woodnet should have something to celebrate anyhow. So, this Saturday and Sunday, Czeck Edge is going to have a sale on two of our most popular CARBIDE TOOLS... and one isn't the burnisher! 
Laugh  Free domestic shipping site wide, will also be available! Stay tuned! 
Smile

Cheers, Bob

So Bob, hypothetically speaking, if one's order from June 22 hasn't shipped by Saturday and it's 1 of the 2 items mentioned above, would one automatically receive the discount?

I'm posing this hypothetical question for a friend.
Crazy
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I've been on the "edge" of a marking knife for a while. Pretty sure it's happening now.
Smile
(06-30-2020, 08:41 AM)Shaun Wrote: I've been on the "edge" of a marking knife for a while. Pretty sure it's happening now.
Smile

You won't be sorry, my 12 yo Kerf Kadet is still razor sharp.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Sometime when I get a few extra $$ I am going to buy the ruler edge thing.  It looks so much easier to use then the other stuff that comes it the 45* or other attachments and will keep it on a ruler.

Hopefully next year when you have the sale again I will buy it.
Yes

Thanks for helping everyone here Bob.  I know you run a business but being a great guy does not always go with a business leadership and you are a great guy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.