Delta Hollow Chisel Mortiser
Hiya - Doing some workshop cleanup the last few weeks, and I've got a few things to find new homes for. First up is this Delta 1/2hp Hollow Chisel Mortiser, model MM300. It's old, maybe 10-12 years, but it's only been used one time. I dusted it off and flipped the switch and it fired right up. Fair warning, the bare steel parts - including the drill bits and chisels - have a uniform coat of rust, but it doesn't appear to hinder the tool's operation.

Would like to get $150, and I'll bring it to you within a reasonable distance of Houston TX. (I'm in Magnolia, about 40mi north of downtown, but I work all over the place.) Feel free to reach out with questions.

Pics arent showing
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong re: pics. They show up fine on my end, both on my laptop and on my phone. I'm happy to text/email/Dropbox etc. photos to anyone interested.
Updated original post to change photo format; they should be visible now.
(07-20-2020, 08:04 AM)adt2 Wrote: Updated original post to change photo format; they should be visible now.

Yes, pictures show up now.
Bump. Happy to consider offers on this one. Would like to find it a new home.
I live in Spring so I might be interested.  What is the widest board that you can mortise?  I would want to come up to your place and see it before I purchase.
(08-08-2020, 06:25 PM)artj Wrote: I live in Spring so I might be interested.  What is the widest board that you can mortise?  I would want to come up to your place and see it before I purchase.

Hmm, not sure re: widest board. Would think maybe 8-12"? There's about 4-6" between the bit and the post. I'm in Magnolia; you're welcome to come take a look. I'm home most of the week (yay, coronavirus).

Andy