*SOLD* Leigh D4 Dovetail Jig
Here's another item in need of a new home, due to the recent workshop cleanup. This is a very lightly used Leigh Dovetail jig. It was literally used one time, and that was just to cut a sample and see if I was smart enough to use it
Smile. I *think* it has all the parts; there's the main jig body, the rod with the fingers on it, a screwdriver and another rod with a plastic head at one end, plus a black plastic cover (or maybe a trim piece?) and the original, spiral-bound manual.

Would like to get $150 for it, and I'll deliver it within a reasonable distance of Houston. It can probably be shipped, but I have no idea what it would cost. If you want to go that route, send your address and I'll get a shipping quote.

If someone looking for one of these it would be hard to beat this deal. The pics don't show up on my computer, tho'.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
That’s weird. The pix show up on both the computer I posted the ad from, and on the phone I’m replying from now. Maybe it’s a browser thing? I used Chrome to post and am using Chrome now to reply.

At any rate, please reach out if you need photos. I can text//email/Dropbox etc. adt7771@gmail.com
I don't see the pics either--im using Chrome.
Great price!!
earl
(07-18-2020, 12:09 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: I don't see the pics either--im using Chrome.
Great price!!
earl

Updated the original post to change photo formats; should be visible now. Thanks
It's fixed for me. You know, I had to replace 5-6 fingers on mine, and one of the L shaped pieces that hold the finger rack in place. I also picked up one or 2 other thing and it cost me right about $100, and that was 4-5 years ago. You're offering the whole thing for $50 more....I said it above, this is a great deal.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I’m interested. Sending pm
-Marc

Well never mind it seems I can’t send you a pm. Do you have them turned on?
-Marc