Schmitt 32 Mini Line Drill System
Last item today from the great workshop cleanup of 2020: A once-used Schmitt 32 mini Line Drill System. This is a fancy router jig for boring assembly and shelf holes for 32mm / European cabinet construction. Includes the jig board with the aluminum guides, and the router base plate (not the router!). It works like a charm, but I recently purchased a Shaper Origin, and so no longer have need of this particular tool. There's a light layer of rust on the two pawls on the router base, but it doesn't affect their operation with the tool. The rest of the tool is aluminum (and/or birch) and so unaffected by rust.

The only other online ad I found for one of these was for $349 on eBay; new, they sell for $379 new, so that's not much of a deal. I'd like to get $150 for mine, and I'll deliver it within a reasonable distance of Houston. I'm sure it can be shipped - it's not heavy, but it's pretty good-sized. If you want to go that route, let me know and I'll find out what it costs to ship to your address.

Updated original post to change photo format; should be visible now. Also, here's a link to the Schmitt 32 in action, in case you're unfamiliar with it.