Hand tools for sale. New stuff added prices reduced
Hi folks. I need to re-home a few things.  For your consideration are the following. 

A box lot of irons and breakers for wooden plane making.  Sizes are in the pics.   The two vintage irons are tapered the remaining are parallel.    The hock is unused, the Lee Vally sharpened once, together they retail new for 97.   I’ If you would like the Krenov style plane bodies I’ll throw em in for an extra $7 in shipping.    SOLD

A box lot of good usable layout tools Including an excellent Stanley 65 marking gauge, no25 8” bevel, a no20TS 8” try square, two Sargent dividers in 6” & 8” sizes, and a nearly new Marples mallet, one face has a minor blemish. The bevel has some minor rust spots on the blade from storage.   SOLD

A Sandusky Tool Co 119 plow plane.  Of course it needs a wedge, but there is a piece of suitable beech to work with.  There is no damage to the threads and the arms are not warped, skate is straight.   It’s an excellent candidate for restoration. Please note that the decorative finales on both ends of the arms have been docked.   This looks to have been done a long time ago possibly to fit a tool chest.  Threaded arms are full length so this is just cosmetic and reflected in the price.   I have 3 irons that are not in very good shape but should fit the plane that I’ll throw in.  I’d like $35 30 shipped in a medium flat rate priority mail box in the US. 

Please PM with questions, for additional photos or to purchase. PayPal Or USPS money order please.  US shipping only.  Happy to combine lots and save you a few bucks shipping. 

Thanks for looking. 
Jonathan

Attached Files Image(s)

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Layout tools are spoken for. Plow and Plane Iron box lot are still available.

Thanks
Folks

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Hi folks, Here are a few more items.  I’m listing these as plus shipping sine they are small items. Hopefully ya all will buy more than one item to save on shipping. Let me know what you want And send your zip code and I will quote Usps shipping. 

First up are a group of 4 bevel edge chisels. Three are marked Witherby and one is marked Winsted edge tool co which is a later Witherby mark.  All backs have been flatteneed.  These were my users that were replaced with nicer ones.  Sizes in the photos.  I’d like $50 $40 for all 4 plus shipping.  

Next up are two nice bench hammers.  I’m guessing these are about 10 oz, just perfect for pounding cut nails at the bench.  The first is marked Lakeside and is in excellent condition. Face is clean and head is tight.  I’d like $20 15 plus shipping.  The second is marked Plumb.  The face is clean and the head is tight in my climate but the wedge may need to be replaced as the nail someone drove in to tighten is missing. I’d like $10 7 plus shipping. 

PayPal or USPS money order please.  US shipping only. PM for more photos or questions.  More stuff to come. 
Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

And a few more things for sale.  Again these are plus shipping.  Let me know what you want along with you zip code and I’ll quote shipping. 

First up is a jewelers saw. This will take a pinless 6” blade and the frame is 4” deep.  It’s marked vigor Germany.  Perfect for cutting out dovetail waste. It’s in great shape and I’d like $15 $10 for it plus shipping. 

Next up is a 6” combo square made by Bates Manufacturing in Orange Mass.  It’s square and locks down tight.  The level vial is present but dry. Some japanning is missing.  I’d like $20  15 plus shipping.  

Next up is an unmarked centering head for a 1” rule. It will not for the combo square above.  Free with minimum  $25 purchase.

Thanks for looking. PM for questions or to purchase. US shipping only.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi folks.  Here are some vintage sharpening stones for sale.  All are plus shipping.  Let me know what you want along with your zip code and I’ll quote shipping.  

First up is a Dans Translucent 6x2x1/2. This stone retails new for $99 I’d like $45  40 Plus shipping.  This is a nice stone but I have a larger one. 

Next up is a Norton Bear soft Arkansas. 6x2x1.  Very light use.  I’d like $15 $10 plus shipping.  

Next up is a Norton Queer Creek 8x2x1. I think this is a man made stone. Used very lightly. I’d like $10 plus shipping. 

Last but not lease is an a carborundum axe hone.  I believe it’s is also a Norton product.  This is a two sided hone coarse and fine.  It’s a bit dirty but has a lot of life left to it. Comes in a nice leather case.  I’d like $25 $20 for this plus shipping.  

PM for questions or to buy.  US shipping only.  Thanks for looking

Attached Files Image(s)

(09-09-2020, 12:08 AM)Jonathan S Wrote: Hi folks.  Here are some vintage sharpening stones for sale.  All are plus shipping.  Let me know what you want along with your zip code and I’ll quote shipping.  

First up is a Dans Translucent 6x2x1/2. This stone retails new for $99 I’d like $45 Plus shipping.  This is a nice stone but I have a larger one. 

Next up is a Norton Bear soft Arkansas. 6x2x1.  Very light use.  I’d like $15 plus shipping.  

Next up is a Norton Queer Creek 8x2x1. I think this is a man made stone. Used very lightly. I’d like $10 plus shipping. 

Last but not lease is an a carborundum axe hone.  I believe it’s is also a Norton product.  This is a two sided hone coarse and fine.  It’s a bit dirty but has a lot of life left to it. Comes in a nice leather case.  I’d like $25 for this plus shipping.  

PM for questions or to buy.  US shipping only.  Thanks for looking

If I were 10yrs younger I would be all over those hones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Thanks. The box lot of plane irons is sold.

Plow plane reduced to $25 shipped, chisels reduced to $40 shipped

I’m open to offers on anything remaining
Jonathan

Would you take 60 for the Plow plane and the Translucent stone shipped to 32608?
What is the difference between a jeweler saw and a coping saw
“Ann: Do you exercise?

Ron: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.”
(09-27-2020, 07:46 AM)Josiah Freep Wrote: Would you take 60 for the Plow plane and the Translucent stone shipped to 32608?

Thanks Josiah, I responded to your Pm.