Replacing two crawl space light switches with a timer switch?
You might want to replace the current light switch with an occupancy sensor switch, will come on as soon as they enter the area.
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(09-12-2020, 07:15 AM)atgcpaul Wrote: I asked our property manager about this last night because in addition to changing out the air filter, the renters will periodically have to add salt to the brine tank.  At least there's no crawl space involved there--just buying and then hauling a 40lb bag down to the basement.

Anyway, they use some software to keep track of the maintenance items and then email the renters.  The renters then have to produce proof that the task was completed.  I'm going to insist that includes a picture of the new filter installed with the date written on it.

The management company also has a handyman service that they could use.

We are including the cost of grass cutting (1.2 acres) in the rent as well as trash service.  We listed on Wednesday.  So far we have a showing tomorrow with another one in the works.
If you really want these items done, have the handyman do them and include it in the rent also.    Roly
The renters are paying the electric bill so it's their problem if they forget to turn it off. If they leave it on it'll raise the electric bill by a few cents a month.