Unisaw, 5hp delta shaper, jet wide belt, grizzly 6x80 sander, and dust collectors
Huntington NY. Selling my shop. I have a 34-802 right tilt unisaw with 54” unifence, router table built in. $1000
5hp delta shaper, older 3ph that I run on single phase 220 with a vfd mounted to it. $800
Grizzly G1140 6x80 edge sander excellent shape $500
Jet 16-32 Plus belt sander excellent shape $400

I have a delta drum mounted dust collector model 50-180 , 110v comes with a drum and roll around cart $200

Also a harbor freight dust collector with separate can and Thein baffle. Has a pleated paper filter, and also comes with original canvas filter bag. Mounted on roll around cart $250

Also have some drying racks for cabinet doors or similar. On wheels, I have two, each can hold 18 doors. $25

Send me a number and I can text you plenty of pics.

Attached Files Image(s)

-who?
Location? ............
Based on his username i think the more appropriate question would be "where".....
Well, Bye...
(10-04-2020, 12:53 PM)Mags® Wrote: Based on his username i think the more appropriate question would be "where".....

Oh yeah?  Why?
When did you get that idea?
I'm guessing "on first"
How do you guys come up with this stuff?
I don't know .
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Third base!

Sorry. Sorry. Long Island. Suffolk county, Huntington
-who?
Too far away for me, but at least I got a chuckle out of this thread!