Painting my office
Green is supposed to evoke nature and is supposed to have a calming effect on people.  Kind of a Valium (or Xanax) that you paint on the walls.  I do wonder if it is addictive like psychotherapy drugs.

I do like a mint green for walls, as long as it is very pale.  But lime green just annoys me (especially as car color).

[Image: 63787d1501471278-09-mugen-fit-colors-mug...tgreen.jpg]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(03-31-2021, 01:15 PM)Cooler Wrote: https://www.theartcareerproject.com/psyc...or-design/

Pink, on the other hand, represents compassion, nurturing, and love, and depending on the hue, it can make a room playful, feminine, and warm. “Keep in mind, pink has the tendency to go sweet and sappy quickly,” says color expert, Kate Smith. “So, if a homeowner doesn’t want a romantic, girly look, keep lines simple and clean and use sophisticated fabrics.”  That said, pink is a wonderful wall color to create a feel-good atmosphere.  It can be used for “girly” children’s or teenagers’ rooms, or to add glamour or comfort to a dining room.

I love a dusty rose color for the bedroom.  [shrug].
Many jails use pink walls in containment rooms as it tends to calm occupants.
Big Grin
This thread was bumped by an account that hasn't been activated, but has made four posts.

That seems like a glitch.
(04-15-2021, 07:44 AM)josephung Wrote: On the contrary, it seems to me that this amber green color causes aggression in people. Personally, would I never buy a car that color?

Bam !!!

Spammer dispatched.

Yes
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]