SOLD 10% Discount Waxed Canvas & Leather Apron
Had the waxed canvas out, and put together this apron. Martexin #10 waxed canvas, with Horween leather pockets etc. Nice gray/blue, with the cross back shoulder straps, as well as a behind the waist belt . I haven’t punched the holes on the straps, so it will be custom fit for you. PM with any questions or if you’d like it ... Ranch made in Nevada ... $160 shipped in the USA. .... 10% off ... $144 shipped

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is a pic of the back ....

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-12-2020, 09:01 PM)Yotie Wrote: Had the waxed canvas out, and put together this apron. Martexin #10 waxed canvas, with Horween leather pockets etc. Nice gray/blue, with the cross back shoulder straps, as well as a behind the waist belt .  I haven’t punched the holes on the straps, so it will be custom fit for you. PM with any questions or if you’d like it ...  Ranch made in Nevada ... $160 shipped in the USA.

Beautiful work.  Love the color combo.  If I was an apron wearer, I'd snap that up!
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
Thanks FireWood .... it is a very cool color combo indeed
Just discounted this 10% .... now $144 shipped ....
(10-16-2020, 07:15 PM)Yotie Wrote: Just discounted this 10% .... now $144 shipped ....

I hate you  
Wink
Sold Pending Payment ...