Where Do You Keep Your 10” Bandsaw?
Decided to make a stand. It will sit next to the 14" Rockwell, and I currently also have a 15" Jet, MiniMax 16" and Rikon 18". I'm not sure how I ended up with so many, but currently getting rid of the 15".
(10-18-2020, 11:01 PM)jcredding Wrote: Thanks for that.  I’m keeping this only because it came from my FIL when he passed and my MIL wanted to be sure I got it.  I have a 14, 16 & 18, with the 16 dedicated to resawing (it’s an MM16) so no real need for this but it will hang around my shop for a while.  Guess I’ll build a small cart for it that can store other things.

Wish we were close, I'd make an offer for one of them, my 1940's Delta just gave up the ghost.
Mike

I work on the 50-50-90 rule: If there's a 50-50 choice, I'll pick the wrong one 90% of the time!