Forest blade sharpening
Used them at least twice. Once just for a regular sharpening and once recently for sharpening and chipped tooth replacement.  Did a great job on both tasks.  They're only down the road a bit in Clifton, NJ (100 miles) so they are relatively close which means I don't spend a fortune on shipping costs.
I haven’t sent them yet but read on SMC that Forrest sharpens to 600 grit and not all do. Still plan on sending to Forrest, just need to get through a project before hand.

I sent a blade to Forrest a few months ago. Came back in about 3 weeks. Very happy with the service.
Dave

I HAVE USED THEM 3-4 TIMES AND AM VERY SATISFIED.  i DONT REALLY HAVE ANYONE LOCALLY WHO DOES A BETTER JPB.  i WILOL CONTINUE TO USE THEM.i DONT KNOW, BUT IF THEY 
MADE  THE BLADE IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEY MAY WANT TO DO A BETTER JOB SINCE THEY HAVE A VESTED INTERESTED IN THE BLADE.