Salvaging some PT lumber
Staple a note to it and push it back into the water....
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I'm leaning you way, Steve.
Smirk
(01-03-2021, 04:38 PM)Phil S. Wrote: I'm leaning you way, Steve.
Smirk

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

I'm a true dumpster diver........but there comes a time when............yea.
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I haven't been able to guess what the purpose of this thing is.  Six planks nailed across four more.  The ends aren't even and the boards aren't square where they cross.  A screw type ground anchor is tied to a staple on one corner with a doubled 3/8" line with about 2' of slack from the staple to the anchor.  I don't see where anything else was fastened to it.  Whatever it is, it looks like it was banged together in a hurry, but made to last.
Confused
(01-03-2021, 05:33 PM)Phil S. Wrote:
Laugh I haven't been able to guess what the purpose of this thing is.  Six planks nailed across four more.  The ends aren't even and the boards aren't square where they cross.  A screw type ground anchor is tied to a staple on one corner with a doubled 3/8" line with about 2' of slack from the staple to the anchor.  I don't see where anything else was fastened to it.  Whatever it is, it looks like it was banged together in a hurry, but made to last.

Did It come with a deflated Wilson Soccer ball  and a bloody hand print on the front
Laugh
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(01-03-2021, 09:07 PM)Woodshop Wrote: Did It come with a deflated Wilson Soccer ball  and a bloody hand print on the front
Laugh

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-03-2021, 09:07 PM)Woodshop Wrote: Did It come with a deflated Wilson Soccer ball  and a bloody hand print on the front
Laugh

You beat me to it!