A Few More Silver Maple Burl Bowls
Below are a couple more. The first is natural edge and about 6.25" diameter at the rim and 5" tall.

The second is 13.5" diameter and 6.25" tall.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hit the wrong button, so here are the rest. The one above is the 13.5" diameter and this is a view of the inside of that bowl, followed by the smaller one.

Attached Files Image(s)

Those are really, really nice!

Al
Some people are like a Slinky. Not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy. Blessed are the peacemakers.
Gorgeous wood, super job turning it!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Those are beautiful. Great timber; great looking turning.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Very nice.                                                                              .
The finish well done on those.
I’m not real fond of the shape of the natural edge. I think it needs a base to give it some “lift”. Other than that, it is a stunner.
VH07V  
Beautiful job.   Those are stunning.   Have you any "before" pictures?   As a new turner, it might help to see the starting points, to know what to look for - tough to look for those finished bowls in the woods!
Beautiful work!..................................
i guess my new years resolution is to get some burls to turn,  i still have the one frank traded me for tho.  nice work
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.