To make drawers are corner clamps necessary?
First pair of corner clamps I bought years ago, went into file 13.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Take a look at the Kreg corner clamp since you said you're using pocket holes. A cut-out in the clamp allows you to drive in a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp, while the joint is held in place.

Simon
I don't use corner clamps.

I have had issues with workpiece creep when using pocket holes to join two pieces in a butt joint, particularly if I add glue to the joint.  To solve the issue, I add a little rabbeted edge to the workpiece to create a lip that can register the other piece.  Doesn't have to be much; about 1/16th", or even less.  If the rabbet is too deep, then that will mess up the thickness for the pocket hole screw.  I make the rabbet the same width as the piece being joined and I usually cut it on the table saw by running the edge across the blade.

Hope that makes sense.  To help illustrate, here's a pic of a rabbeted edge I put on my finger joint sled.  That rabbet edge creates a register for the vertical component.  This sled didn't use pocket holes for the vertical component, but it shows what I'm suggesting.