Harvey-Gyro 700
Photo 
Harvey-Gyro 700 
I’ve decided to sell my Harvey Gyro G700 dust collector. It is less than a year old but it is not the dust collector for me. It is located in Oak Island NC and available for pick up only. I’m asking $2450. The machine weighs about 500 lbs thus you will need four strong guys to load it or a ramp that can safely handle the 20” wide machine. It is on wheels and very easy to move within the shop.
Details can be seen on the Woodcraft website at https://www.woodcraft.com/products/gyro-air-dust-processor-g700-harvey-supply-remote-controll

Attached Files Image(s)

jgt1942NC
Out of curiosity, why didn’t you like it? I’ve looked at one, but I think I’m leaning towards a cyclone.

Matt
It does not have enough suction for my Hammer A3-31 (it is close but not close enough for me) and I plan to get a CNC that requires more suction than the Gyro 700 has.
jgt1942NC
BTW I've reduced the price to $2,000.
jgt1942NC