Spokeshave
Here are a number of spokeshave I have accumulated over the years that I no longer use. I am now using ones from Lee Valley, LN and two sweet Caleb James wooden shaves.
All are in good usable condition. All prices plus shipping.

Numbered from top to bottom in the pictures:
1. Unmarked vintage beech shave with tanged blade and plastic material wear strip at mouth. $12
2. Small boxwood detail shave with slightly radiused sole. Marked “W. Johnson, Newark N J”. Tanged blade and small hang hole. $20
3. Small wooden shave with tanged blade. Bought from Lee Valley. $10
4. Stanley 64 with a replacement blade marked “Seymour Smith & Son”. Painted handles $15
5. Stanley 52 with original blade. $15
6. Stanley 51 with Stanley 151 blade. $15
7. Record A151 with screw-post blade adjustment and radiused sole. $25
8. Kunz (my first spokeshave) similar to Stanley 151 and original blade. $20

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks, Tom

Items 3 small wooden shave and 7 Record A151 are sold. Thanks
(02-20-2021, 09:45 AM)Tom Wiarda Wrote: Here are a number of spokeshave I have accumulated over the years that I no longer use. I am now using ones from Lee Valley, LN and two sweet Caleb James wooden shaves.
All are in good usable condition. All prices plus shipping.

Numbered from top to bottom in the pictures:
1. Unmarked vintage beech shave with tanged blade and plastic material wear strip at mouth. $12
2. Small boxwood detail shave with slightly radiused sole. Marked “W. Johnson, Newark N J”. Tanged blade and small hang hole. $20
3. Small wooden shave with tanged blade. Bought from Lee Valley. $10
4. Stanley 64 with a replacement blade marked “Seymour Smith & Son”. Painted handles $15
5. Stanley 52 with original blade. $15
6. Stanley 51 with Stanley 151 blade. $15
7. Record A151 with screw-post blade adjustment and radiused sole. $25
8. Kunz (my first spokeshave) similar to Stanley 151 and original blade. $20

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks, Tom
I would like #2 if available. PM sent.
All of the spokeshave are spoken for except for item #1. Thanks, Tom