Lie Nielsen Planes
Both of these are in great shape and are bedded at 45*. They have seen very little use however there are minor scratches that I don’t see in the photos. Both have the original boxes that have writing on them and they are a bit tattered. PM me with any questions. If you use PayPal please add a 3% convenience fee or use friends and family. A personal check or M.O. (please allow time for these to clear).

1. #4 that has seen very little use $350.00 plus $10 towards shipping

2. #4 ½ Again very little use $450.00 plus $20 towards shipping

Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
Hey, do you still have either of the smoothing planes?
I still have both of them.
Gorgeous tools........................
The 4 is sold pending payment
The #4 is on its way to a new owner, The 4 1/2 is still available and wanting to be adopted!