Sandpaper Storage
I searched and didn't see anything about this.  I've been needing a better way to store sand paper.  I'm not including a picture because it's so simple.  I had a plastic hanging file folder box for bills that I don't use anymore, so I got it out and made a folder for each grit.  Now I have it all in one place and is easily accessed and organized.  Most times, when you cut a piece off of a sheet, there is no number on it and you don't know what it is next time you want to use it.  I can put the cut squares back into the folder it came from and I will know next time.  It has a snap closed lid so it should stay relatively clean.  Just an idea to pass along if someone is needed a better way to store sanding paper.
Being organized is a good thing!

Here is my sandpaper cabinet I've had for years.....

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
For those pieces that no longer have a number after cutting I just write on them with a sharpie or any other writing implement I have close at the time of cutting.
Writing on the back is a good idea. I have some round discs I forgot about too. I'll have to add a folder for them.
I use a file folder for sheets as well, it works out really well. For the discs I have a drawer, but I keep looking for the old floppy disk storage boxes...they are so obsolete you can't even find them at the Goodwill store. But a large one would work well (I think) for the discs.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.