SOLD: Barr Cabinet Maker's Chisel
SOLD:Barr Cabinet Maker's Chisel: 3/8". This chisel is in excellent condition, with the following apologies:
-previous owner apparently really enjoyed sharpening, since this is shorter than the stock chisel: 5-1/4" from tip to top of socket
-handle hoop is loose

These go for over $100 new with a ridiculous wait time. I'd like $60 plus shipping, PayPal preferred. SOLD

That is the standard length of a 3/8 chisel from Barr.  Mine is the same length.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Interesting: well, 1 less apology! Thanks for that.

(03-01-2021, 08:02 AM)KLaz Wrote: That is the standard length of a 3/8 chisel from Barr.  Mine is the same length.
Happy to entertain offers on this.
$50 plus shipping: then it goes to that very popular auction site.
Thats a great deal - where the rest of them?

-andy
"Humble pie was delicious as an abstract motivational tool. But when you have to actually take a bite, it tastes terrible."
Dan Shaughnessy, boston globe on the Patriots loss in Superbowl XLII
Barr sells a set of four, and also sells filler sizes: this is a filler.

(03-03-2021, 08:58 PM)identity_crisis Wrote: Thats a great deal - where the rest of them?

-andy