Hung Kitchen Cabinets too Low!
Yes. Cut 3/8 off the bottoms and touch up the paint on the fresh cut.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-22-2021, 01:30 PM)AUswimKC Wrote: I think you need to raise the cabinet up at least 4”. This makes it look like an intended offset.

Note that without a straight on picture of the fridge, I believe you’re violating the airspace requirements, significantly. Most fridges need about 4” of clearance to exchange air. You run the risk of burning that fridge up in no time

This would be my solution too. I'd abandon the IKEA hanging hardware and screw it to the wall using whatever shims necessary. You could put a cleat under the cabinet too as it won't be seen.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
(03-23-2021, 05:38 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Yes. Cut 3/8 off the bottoms and touch up the paint on the fresh cut.

You can try this first. You can always remove and cut the whole thing down if needed.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.